The place you choose to work,
should be a reflection
of the work you do.
“Art offers sanctuary to everyone willing to open their Hearts as well as their Eyes.” – Nikki Giovanni
About the Studio
The idea of having a private, comfortable, clean and convenient space to work with teams, partners and clients is no longer a dream.
We wanted to buck the trend and move away from the ever popular co-working spaces. We tried and they just weren’t for us.
We’re attempting to mix functional and comfortable with elements of fun. Like anything good it will continue to evolve and shape into the space it needs to be.
It was crucial that we found a space that was a blank canvas yet with it’s own charm and character.
We’re situated just outside the Sydney CDB nestled in an area traditionally where many of the clothing designers and garments manufacturers were (and some still are) based.
Green Square station is a 3 minutes walk, which directly serves the City and the Airport.
The space is for collaborating with people we work with and not available for general hire.
- Space – Polished concrete floors, 4m high ceilings, abundant natural light.
- Secure – Monitored alarm, CCTV and entry systems.
- Comfort – Individually controlled reverse cycle Dual AC. Chilled water. Healthy snacks.
- Connect – Dual WAN high speed Fibre with 4G failover. Gigabit ethernet, Ubiquiti UniFi USG and wireless.
- Talk – VOIP phone system and conference call setup.
- Sound – Full multi-speaker Sonos setup.
- Vision – 55″ and 42″ LCD TVs with Chromecast. DLP Projector.
- Print – Fuji Xerox SRA3 Colour Laser MFC. Silhouette Cameo for Vinyl.
- Make – Soldering station, oscilloscope, meters, bench power supply, tools, components & M3D SLA Printer.
- Shoot – Pro camera, lighting and audio gear for photo shoots and filming. Green, black and white backdrops.
- Post – Powerful PC and Mac workstations with Full Adobe CC Suite, Final Cut X & Logic Pro X. Wacom Cintiq.
- Record – Professional audio recording with Genelec and KRK Studio monitoring.
- Play – Playstation 4. Vintage computer and console collection. Various analog and digital synths.
- Kitchen – Full kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine and fridge freezer.
- Clean – Designer shower and washroom facilities.
- Relax – Large outside courtyard area and big comfy sofas.